Supporting the mission of KMH and our 120-year history
“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give” –Winston S. Churchill
The mission of KMH is to provide an active and vibrant community where every person can live life to the fullest.
Gifts made in memory or in honor of loved ones are a popular option for many. Contact our Director of Development for information about establishing a memorial for your loved one.
KMH gratefully accepts the following gifts:
- Stocks/Bonds – avoid capital gains by transferring ownership of stock directly to KMH
- Life Insurance – name KMH as beneficiary
- IRA’s – name KMH as beneficiary
- Real Estate
- Bequest/Will/Trust – name KMH as a beneficiary
- In-Kind Gifts – KMH accepts most in-kind gifts
Giving to KMH is easy—
Listed below are the various funds established by KMH.
- Unrestricted Fund– supports projects and general operating expenses at KMH.
- Good Deeds Fund– provides assistance to residents of KMH who currently receive Medicaid, Home and Community Based Services, or other government subsidized funding.
- Capital Projects Fund– supports projects pertaining to capital improvements to the facility. Includes deferred maintenance items.
- Masons Helping Masons Fund-provides assistance to Masons and widows of Masons. Any Mason or Eastern Star member will benefit from this fund.
- Employee Assistance Fund– provides grants to staff members facing personal hardship. This newly created fund is available to all employees that might need some financial assistance in an emergency.
We are happy to visit with you about any of these worthwhile funds and how your gift can make a difference here at KMH.
How to Give
There are numerous opportunities to support Kansas Masonic Home. Hervey Wright, Director of Development can assist you and your advisers, as you consider giving to KMH. For information, please call at 316-269-7513 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Give now online
Click the link below to make a secure online gift with your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or through PayPal.