Memory Care Households
The Manor: Assisted Memory Care
Within the Memory Care Household choose between a fun and funky midcentury ranch and a casual, comfortable American farmhouse–style ranch—wherever you would be most comfortable. Apartments are designed for privacy, so residents can enjoy time alone, join others in communal great rooms, or enjoy daily social and event opportunities.
Just as families do at home, holistic caregivers share tasks within the households and help residents with meals. Memory care specialists are trained to provide the kind of care that focuses on each individual. KMH staff understands and is trained to satisfy the emotional needs of those experiencing progressive memory loss.
- Multiple social and event opportunities daily
- In-apartment emergency call switches and fall-alert accessories monitored in house
- Nurse staff on site 24 hours a day
The Pavilion: Skilled Nursing Memory Care
The Craftsman-style house of the Pavilion is certainly transforming the needs of our residents who seek quality memory care, long-term care, and skilled nursing. Housing is within our larger campus, so residents can easily visit friends and staff, receive visitors, and participate in events in other areas of the community. Residents also benefit from their own customized program and the attendant therapies required.
- Memory Care residents receive individually tailored care from caregivers specifically trained to understand and satisfy the emotional needs of those experiencing Alzheimer’s or dementia-related illness.
- Memory care residents benefit from our award-winning Behavior-Based Ergonomic Therapies program that provides personalized, non-pharmacological therapy for memory care residents through engagement in comfort and cognitive-based activities — relieving stress and improving quality of life.
- Caregivers share tasks within the households, the same way families do at home.